The Cooperation Division, in line with the new Cameroon policy for the development of higher education which promotes professionalization and quality procedures within the framework of the BMP system, continues its quest to establish and ensure the execution of fruitful partnerships and linkages with national, public and private bodies as well as with international institutions and industries.
Such partnerships have a five-fold purpose:
- To enrich the programmes of study of the University and make them relevant to the needs of the job market;
- To promote private sector contribution to curriculum development and training;
- To provide solutions to problems which are tributary to our situation as a developing nation;
- To expose students of the University of Buea to professional and industrial practices so that they can be immediately operational on graduation;
- To contribute to national development by improving the productivity of workers through specially tailored training.
- Expand National and International Student and Staff exchange activities;
- Expand National and International Research Cooperation activities
- Enhance the National and International Principles in all Curricular Activities.
- Expand National and International Partnership with the Private Sector and Industry
- Joint efforts